What Do Buyers Want in a Charlotte Neighborhood?
To sell your Charlotte home, you must be certain that buyers want it. So, what do they want? Based on the data just in from the 2013 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, here are what buyers want in a neighborhood in order of importance:
- Most favor a quality neighborhood
- Half of buyers said they want convenience to jobs
- Nearly half look at the overall affordability of Charlotte homes in the neighborhood
- Many buyers prefer to live close to family and friends
- Buyers are also interested in having shopping close by
- A large percentage of buyers want a quality school district, whether or not they have children
- Buyers ask for a neighborhood that is convenient to schools
- Many buyers like to live close to entertainment or leisure activities
Assess your Charlotte neighborhood. Which of the attributes most desired by buyers does your neighborhood have? Is your real estate agent showcasing those features in the marketing materials for your home? Mentioning the schools, shopping, entertainment and leisure activities that are close to your home is exactly what buyers WANT to know! Give statistics on the quality of your school district and take photos of your neighborhood–flaunt its quality.
Need help marketing your home? I specialize in selling Charlotte homes in your neighborhood. If you’re ready to sell your home, let me market your home AND your neighborhood to get it sold now. Please call or text me today at (704) 491-3310 or email me at SavvyBroker@me.com for more information.
© Debe Maxwell | Savvy + Company Real Estate | SavvyBroker@me.com | What Do Buyers Want in a Charlotte Neighborhood? Contact Charlotte’s neighborhood specialist today for more information on listing YOUR Charlotte home.