What’s happening in the Charlotte NC real estate market this week?
Fall is in the air and Charlotte home sales are showing unusual fall numbers! We heard from Bank of America’s Brian Moynihan that the worst is over. At The Maxwell House Group, we’ve been seeing this change all year! The number of Charlotte real estate Closings are up; buyers are finding fabulous Charlotte homes for sale. In turn, our sellers are thrilled to see the positive recovery in the Charlotte real estate market and are getting their homes SOLD!
Buyers, interest rates are at historic lows and prices are ticking back up so, get those great deals while the gettin’ is good! Check out Freddie Mac’s most recent graphic showing the unbelievable rate reductions over the years.
Sellers, prepare that home to SELL and price it right–it WILL sell! Remember the 3 major factors in selling your Charlotte home are…
- Location – There is nothing that you can change about this but, remember you loved the home when you bought it so, someone else will just as you did IF the next two factors are just right.
- Condition – Have you de-cluttered? Have you cleaned until there’s no more cleaning to do? Have you replaced those windows that have lost their seal? Have you pre-inspected? Have you taken care of general maintenance? Have you made the renovations necessary to appeal to today’s buyer?
- Price – If the condition is just right and your home is still not selling, try reducing the price. If it’s priced right, it WILL sell! Here’s a great article on pricing your Charlotte home properly–and what can happen to your bottom line if you don’t.
Recent Charlotte real estate articles to be sure to read…
- Discover SouthPark Neighborhoods in Charlotte NC | BEVERLY WOODS
- Charlotte NC Home Seller Tips | Get Advice from the Best to Get Your Charlotte Home SOLD (not just listed!)
- Another Charlotte Luxury Home SOLD by Savvy! Congratulations to the lucky buyers and sellers!
- Charlotte’s Top 10 Neighborhoods in Sales During the Past 3 months
- Charlotte NC Real Estate Market Report & Homes for Sale in Zip Code 28226
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips | Extending Your Selling Season
- Charlotte NC Medical Professionals | Want to Live Near the Hospitals?
- Listing Your Charlotte Home for Sale | Documents to have on-hand
OCTOBER CHARLOTTE NEIGHBORHOOD SPOTLIGHTS
- South Charlotte – All About This Popular Charlotte Community
- Charlotte Luxury Home Communities | ELIZABETH PLACE
- South Charlotte Real Estate Market Snapshot
- Discover South Charlotte Luxury Neighborhoods | KINGSMEAD
- Discover Charlotte Luxury Neighborhoods | PROVIDENCE SPRINGS
- Charlotte NC Luxury Home Community Snapshot | STONECROFT
Have a great week…