Dilworth Market Report NOV 2017 – Charlotte NC
Dilworth is absolutely one of my favorite communities in all of the Metro region! With the holiday season underway in Dilworth and the streets are lined with not only the popular craftsman-style homes but, the light show after dark is phenominal! Homes in the Dilworth community are highly sought-after – not just the homes but, the quaint streets, the ‘neighborhood’ feel and the location – oh, it is incredibly desirable!
If you’re interested in Dilworth, I’ve got you covered! I own property in the community and I spend a good deal of my work and free time enjoying this endearing Charlotte neighborhood.
Here are the most up-to-date stats on the Dilworth neighborhood. These numbers reflect the intense love for this community that those relocating to our area have for it. In fact, many who live in Dilworth have lived there for years and bought and sold more than one home within the community!
Visit www.DiscoverDilworth.com for more information on this lovely historic but, hip community.
How is the Dilworth residential real estate market doing? Here are the November 2017 numbers:
- 10 Dilworth homes sold and Closed so far in November, 2017. 12 condos/townhomes sold as well.
- Average list price was $529,523.
- Average sales price, $703,310, a 98% list-to-sales-price ratio.
- Sales prices in Fort Mill ranged from $350,000 to $1,300,000 last month.
- Average heated square feet (SFH) was 2,106 and sold at $339.74/square foot.
- Average beds & baths, 3 & 2.
- There are currently 21 homes listed in Dilworth & 21 condos/townhomes as well.
Closed Sales in Dilworth – Click the interactive graph for year-over-year up-to-date data (Dilworth TOTAL Closed Sales October 2017 = 21, Jaunary 1 – NOV 29, 2017 – 241)
Average Sales Price – $555,094
Average Days on the Market – 54 in OCT, 2017
Number of Homes on the Market – 57 last month
Showings per Listing in October – 7.8
Market Absorption Rate – 2.8 Month Supply
Let me know how I can assist you – as a seller or a buyer. Give me a call or text at (704) 491-3310 or email DebeM@remax.net. Visit www.DiscoverDilworth.com for more community information.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Dilworth Market Report NOV 2017