Public Utility Information

Who to call for utilities in CharlotteCharlotte Relocation Information | Public Utilities

A week or two prior to Closing on your home, you will want to contact your utility company to have the service transferred from the current homeowner to the new one.  Generally, in Mecklenburg County, the seller will need to be the first to initiate the transfer through the utility providers.

Let us know if you have further questions with regards to setting up or disconnecting your utilities.  Congratulations on your new home!

Mecklenburg County Utility Providers

Cabarrus County Utility Companies

Gaston County Utility Providers

Iredell County Utility Providers

Union County Utility Providers

York County Utility Providers


I am a full-time REALTOR® personally specializing in historic homes and luxury home sales in the Charlotte NC real estate market. My team specializes in a variety of areas including first time home buyers, condos and townhomes as well as single family home sales and marketing.   Follow me on Google+

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn - Pinterest - Google Plus - YouTube - Delicious