10 Charlotte Hotels and Restaurants Awarded 2013 AAA Four Diamond Distinction
If you’re relocating to Charlotte NC, you’ll be glad to have a handy list of fine restaurants and luxury hotels in the area. AAA of the Carolinas honored 10 hotels and restaurants at the AAA Four Diamond Awards for the Charlotte area during a ceremony at the Omni Charlotte Hotel recently. The criteria for a Four Diamond rating from AAA are quite rigorous; only the finest hotels and restaurants in the world are presented this prestigious award. In fact, only 3.4 percent of those establishments inspected annually across the nation, will win the coveted Four Diamond rating.
Four Diamond hotels in Charlotte include:
- Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark (2 years)
- Hilton Charlotte Center City (6 years)
- The Duke Mansion Historic Inn & Meeting Place (8 years)
- The Westin Charlotte (9 years)
- The Ballantyne Hotel (10 years)
- Omni Charlotte Hotel (12 years)
- Marriott Charlotte SouthPark (24 years)
Four Diamond restaurants in Charlotte include:
- Bonterra Dining & Wine Room [South End/Dilworth] – (9 years)
- Zebra Restaurant and Fine Catering [SouthPark] – (10 years)
- The McNinch House [Uptown Charlotte] – (16 years)
Specially trained ‘secret consumers’ conduct anonymous overnight stays or casually dine in the restaurants to perform their evaluation. Hotels include bed and breakfasts, hotels, cottages and country inns and include some of the most well-known historic, classic, resort and casino hotels across the nation.
Congratulations to these fine hotels and restaurants for winning this prestigious award in 2013! These are definitely some of the area establishments that our team recommends often to our relocation clients. Let us know if you need directions to any of these 4-Diamond hotels or restaurants.
©Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group Real Estate | SavvyBroker@me.com | Four Diamond Awards for 2012 List 10 Charlotte Hotels and Restaurants