Search Stone Creek Ranch Homes for Sale in Charlotte NC | South Charlotte Real Estate in Stone Creek Ranch
Charlotte homes for sale near the Ballantyne and Blakeney area in South Charlotte include the popular Stone Creek Ranch which offers a wide variety of home styles and price points from which to choose. From townhomes to villas to single family homes constructed of stone, siding or full brick, Stone Creek Ranch has a myriad of options for even the most discriminating buyer in today’s market.
Developed by Centex Homes in the mid 2000’s on the expansive old Cato 450-acre farm, Stone Creek Ranch is shaping up to be one of South Charlotte‘s favored communities. Pulte, who has merged with Centex on this project, and is currently wrapping up their final phases in Stone Creek Ranch Charlotte NC, with just about any upgrade or appointment that you can ask for!
Several villages make up this wonderful, master planned, mixed use community including:
- The estate village of Sierra, with homes priced in the $425,000+/- range, features a fabulous amentiy center, including a Jr. Olympic pool as well as a children’s pool.
- The Village of Sedona boasts lovely townhomes with master bedrooms up, down or both and up to over 2,100 square feet; the townhome village includes an amenity center with pool and cabana and great open space/common areas for all to enjoy.
- The Village of Cimarron includes two amenity areas, each of which includes a clubhouse, Jr. Olympic pool and a children’s pool.
- Senora Village includes mid-sized homes that begin in the mid-$200K price range.
- Saddlebrook Village includes single family homes with the emphasis on the outdoors–great covered porches and patios with landscape maintenance covered by the HOA. Most homes in Saddlebrook are ranch style homes with bright, open floorplans.
- The Village of Sundance completed in 2006, includes craftsman and Charleston style homes with full lawn maintenance provided by the HOA and are priced beginning in the mid- to high-$200K range.
- Silverado Village includes homes ranging from 1,871 to 2,780 square feet with a median price of $274,000. Shared amenities include 2 Jr. Olympic pools, fountains and clubhouses.
Charlotte Mecklenburg School assignments for Stone Creek Ranch are currently as follows:
*Visit www.CMS.K12.NC.US student placement to confirm any school assignments noted here, as reassignments from school year to school year do occur within the system.
See all Real estate in the Stone Creek Ranch community.
(all data current as of 7/30/2014)
$227,000 : 12244 Red Rust Lane, 116, Charlotte3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Allen Tate CompanyMLS #: 3018803Status: Under Contract-No Show
$269,000 : 10541 Serape Road, 161, Charlotte3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Coldwell Banker UnitedMLS #: 3022318Status: Active
$325,000 : 10832 Round Rock Road, Charlotte3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Keller Williams Ballantyne AreaMLS #: 3021121Status: Active
$310,000 : 6410 Del Rio Road, Charlotte4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Keller Williams Ballantyne AreaMLS #: 3021878Status: Active
$242,000 : 6909 Maricopa Road, 6909, Charlotte3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Holden RealtyMLS #: 3021426Status: Under Contract-Show
$344,995 : 5015 Peco Road, Charlotte5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Carolinas Metro RealtyMLS #: 3019852Status: Active
$369,999 : 6111 Cactus Valley Road, Charlotte4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Wilkinson & Associates ERAMLS #: 3019088Status: Active
$324,000 : 10719 Round Rock Road, Charlotte3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with The BuyCharMeck Realty GroupMLS #: 3019829Status: Active
$259,900 : 6418 Del Rio Road, 318, Charlotte3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Dane Warren Real EstateMLS #: 3019576Status: Active
$265,000 : 10530 Alvarado Way, 123, Charlotte3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Coldwell Banker UnitedMLS #: 3019090Status: Under Contract-Show
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Other Charlotte NC Area Neighborhoods
For the most-up-to-date information on Stone Creek Ranch current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Charlotte Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Stone Creek Ranch MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Stone Creek Ranch are posted.
Savvy + Company Real Estate can assist buyers in all forms of Charlotte relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Charlotte Metro region. If you are interested in foreclosure homes including pre-foreclosures, short sales, REO properties, bank owned properties and other types of foreclosure properties, then we can assist you.
If you’re searching for Charlotte NC foreclosures in Stone Creek Ranch or neighboring communities, then we invite you to view the listings in this or any of the Charlotte popular subdivisions on our site. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Charlotte area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Charlotte condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site. You can also search Charlotte homes for sale by zip code, search homes by Charlotte school zones or a multitude of other options on our site–all at your own leisure!
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Stone Creek Ranch subdivision in Charlotte NC per the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.