Fort Mill, SC Market Report | JAN 2017
Fort Mill continues to be one of the Metro region’s hottest real estate markets. Charlotte, being right on the state line of North and South Carolina, borders this popular South Carolina town. A Fort Mill commute can be shorter to Uptown Charlotte than many areas within the city itself!
This pristine South Carolina town offers a variety of home styles, prices, lake and golf course living and excellent schools. Low SC taxes also draw a good number of our Charlotte area relocation clients to Fort Mill.
How’s the Fort Mill residential real estate market doing? Here are the final numbers for January sales:
- 63 Fort Mill homes sold and Closed in January, 2017.
- Average list price was $312,499.
- Average sales price, $312,122, a 99.9% list-to-sales-price ratio.
- Sales prices in Fort Mill ranged from $106,000 to $735,000 last month.
- Average heated square feet was 2,525 and sold at $122.22/square foot.
- Average beds & baths, 4 & 3.
- Most sales in a single community in the Fort Mill market were:
- Baxter Village – 7 sales
- Waterstone – 4 sales
- Cascades at River Crossing – 3 sales
- Waterside at The Catawba – 3 sales
Watch the YouTube minute market snapshot video…
Historical data via interactive graphics follow.
Average Sales Price – $312,122
Inventory – 1.9 month supply (STRONG seller’s market)
Average Days on the Market – 54
Average Number of Showings Per Listing (until Contract) – 25
Average Price Per Square Foot – $122
#Homes for Sale in Fort Mill (all types – new construction [listed], resales – condos/townhomes & single family homes) – 266
Visit www.FindCarolinaHome.com for more information and to search for homes in Fort Mill, SC. Your first step should be enlisting an experienced, local real estate broker. Selecting a great broker is not as easy as it may seem. There are real estate agents and brokers who will sell you anything but, you want to enlist a seasoned real estate professional for your real estate needs. We would love to share our knowledge of the Fort Mill market with you…and give you the grand tour of this lovely area!
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Fort Mill, SC Market Report | JAN 2017