Ballantyne Country Club Homes and Community
The Ballantyne Country Club neighborhood is the perfect solution for discriminating homebuyers searching for homes for sale in a lovely golfing community. Ballantyne Country Club is a great fit for homebuyers looking for single family custom homes with a premier South Charlotte address, located at the southernmost tip of Mecklenburg County. View All Ballantyne Homes for Sale. Ballantyne Country Club is considered the Myers Park of the Ballantyne area.
Residents in the Ballantyne Country Club enjoy the fabulous amenities a homebuyer expects to find a custom home community. With their distinctive exterior features, mixed with lush green community landscapes, you just can’t go wrong with this lovely community.
The Club is a private, member-owned equity club and the stately Ballantyne homes sit on some of the most gorgeous lots in Charlotte, overlooking the course. Memberships are, however, available to both residents and non residents of the Ballantyne Country Club; like Providence Country Club, memberships include equity refundable and equity non-refundable categories such as social/tennis memberships only.
Ballantyne Country Club Homes For Sale
**Let us set you up on an advanced search for Ballantyne homes (in BCC) – you may be looking for a home with bright, open floor plans, many homes with hardwood floors throughout, a specific lot size…just let us know your specifications and we will tailor your home search to YOU.
- The Clubhouse at Ballantyne Country Club features exquisite dining (including a private dining room), two convenient grilles, a lovely dining veranda, as well as multiple porches and lounges.
- The Ballantyne Family Activities Center has six well-lit tennis courts, an Olympic sized pool, a multipurpose pool, a lap pool and two children’s pools which include a water slide and interactive water jets.
- The state-of-the-art fitness center which is open 24/7, body building, strength and aerobics classes, a teen room, movie theater and a kids’ corner with lots of activities for the little ones available.
- The Summer Camps for children 5-10 years of age include themed offerings that is sure to have something that each child will thoroughly enjoy. There are also mini camps for 3-5 year olds as well as counselor-in-training programs for teens at the Ballantyne Country Club.
- The Rees Jones designed Ballantyne Country Club golf course opened in 1996. The course is for all skill levels, offering five tee boxes. The Club also offers Junior golfing classes for its members.
- The Ballantyne golfing practice facility features a driving range with 20 stations, 2 practice putting greens and 1 short-game area. The club facility offers his and her locker rooms with lockers, showers, steam rooms; there’s even a shoe shine service and golf bag storage also available to members.
Other country club neighborhoods in the area include The Club at Longview, Firethorne Country Club, Piper Glen Country Club and Providence Country Club, each of which offer award-winning courses and upscale facilities yet, each uniquely their own. *Also nearby -South Charlotte’s Ballantyne Golf Academy – The Dana Rader Golf School, one of North Carolina’s premier golfing schools (near Ballantyne resort). If you need more homes for sale in the Ballantyne Elementary school district or near Myers Park, we can help.
Other schools nearby include Community house middle school and Ardrey Kell high school.
You will love the Ballantyne Country Club Charlotte area.
Area Public School Assignments (Top Rated):
Ballantyne Elementary School
Community House Middle School
Ardrey Kell High School
Take our YouTube tour of Ballantyne Country Club
Search all single family homes for sale in Ballantyne Country Club Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
#BallantyneGolf #BallantyneHomes #SouthCharlottesGolfingCommunities
South Charlotte’s Other Golfing Communities – We have some of North Carolina’s premier golfing communities, right here in Charlotte!
For the most-up-to-date information on Ballantyne Country Club current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Charlotte Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Ballantyne Country Club MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Ballantyne Country Club are posted.
Looking for a home on a specific street in Ballantyne Country Club? Click the links below:
Alexander Mill Drive
Ballantyne Crossing Avenue
Brick Church Court
Ballantyne Country Club Drive
Catherines Mine Circle
Gunpowder Point Drive
Harrisons Crossing Avenue
Jockeys Ridge Drive
McClure Manor Drive
New Manor Way
Pleasant Wyatt Place
Pound Hill Lane
Rudolph Dadey Drive
**If the link takes you to the search page and you find no listings on the particular street you are in search of, type Ballantyne Country Club into the search bar and click neighborhood – that will take you to a map of all listings in BCC and you can search nearby streets on the map to see if listings are available on them.
Information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Ballantyne Country Club community in Charlotte NC per the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
The Maxwell House Group RE/MAX Executive | Debe Maxwell, CRS
2901 Coltsgate Road, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28211, United States
Mobile: (704) 491-3310
Fax: (704) 353-7014
Ballantyne Country Club Homes & The Ballantyne Country Club Community Terms of Service
Ballantyne homes provided by Carolina Multiple Listings/Multiple Listing Services, Inc. For home values in the Ballantyne Country Club area, call or text (704) 491-3310. NC real estate is hyperlocal and if you’re in the process of home buying, we’re certain that you’ve discovered Ballantyne homes are flying off of the market here! Recently sold homes are listed nearly every week, if not every other day so, you’ll want a Charlotte NC real estate agent who knows luxury homes and the ins and outs of assessing home values hyperlocally.