Charlotte NC Golfing Communities – Longview Country Club
The Club at Longview one of south Charlotte’s newest, premier golfing communities, is simply luxury at its finest. This spectacular old world style ‘village’ offers a peaceful retreat for those who visit and those fortunate to call The Club at Longview home. If you’re searching for a gated, golfing community in Charlotte NC, you’ll love The Club at Longview. The Longview Country Club homes are simply stunning and are situated around lovely ponds and a beautiful Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
Located mere minutes from I-485, this 500-acre dairy farm-turned-serene country club community offers:
- Lush, grounds that are meticulously maintained
- Premier and casual dining in multiple dining areas in the 28,000 square foot club house
- The Charlotte region’s only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- The only fully manned private gated golf course community in South Charlotte
- Simply gorgeous manor-style, custom estate homes with distinctive architectural designs, built by Charlotte’s most elite builders
- On-site childcare in the Youth Lodge, housed in the 10,000 square foot activity center just across from the club house
- Junior Bears program with golf lessons for the little ones, as young as age 3
- State-of-the-art workout facility complete with massage and steam rooms as well as an on-site trainer
- Weekly events for members and their guests including clubs, dining and wine tasting events as well as movie nights for the children
- World-class facilities for personal and business functions, including terraces with breathtaking views of the grounds Pools and tennis courts also with incredible views of the community.
Imagine all the conveniences of South Charlotte, while enjoying low Union County taxes and top-ranked Union County schools. Living in Longview is simply luxurious. You’ll find breathtaking homes for sale in Longview Charlotte NC area.
Shopping for golf course homes for sale in Charlotte NC – you’ve found Charlotte’s premier golfing community inLongview Country Club.
School assignments for The Club at Longview:
- Rea Elementary
- Marvin Middle
- Marvin High
Are you longing for The Club at Longview yet? If so, give us a call and let us give you a tour of this luxury gated community in South Charlotte.
View a map of Longview Country Club, Charlotte NC (actual address is Waxhaw/Weddington but, is just on the southern tip of Providence Country Club (Mecklenburg County)
View Longview Country Club Charlotte NC in a larger map
Search All Charlotte Homes for Sale in The Club at Longview
510 Ancient Oak Lane Waxhaw, North Carolina
4 Beds 7 Baths 7,219 SqFt 1.520 Acres
8304 Marcliffe Court Waxhaw, North Carolina
4 Beds 5 Baths 5,450 SqFt 0.560 Acres
407 Montrose Drive Waxhaw, North Carolina
5 Beds 5 Baths 4,900 SqFt 0.570 Acres
320 26th Street SW Hickory, North Carolina
2 Beds 1 Baths 1,037 SqFt 0.180 Acres
If you’re thinking of selling your home in Longview, let us show you how our superior marketing gets the job DONE for our sellers!
More Charlotte home seller information:
- Two Key Ingredients to Selling Your Charlotte Luxury Home
- Charlotte Area Luxury Home – Staged, Stunning and SOLD!
- 10 Most Common Charlotte Home Seller Mistakes
- Things You MUST Disclose When Selling Your Charlotte Home
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Preparing for the Inspection
- Six Staging Tips to Get Your Charlotte Home Sold Quicker
- Charlotte Home Sellers – You Should NOT Have to Pay for Marketing Your Home UP FRONT!
- Safety Tips for Charlotte Home Sellers
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Five Updates to Get Your Charlotte Home SOLD!
- Charlotte NC Home Seller Tips | Spectacular vs. Blah – Guess Which SELLS?!
- Pricing Your Home for Sale, Myth vs. Reality
- Selling Your Charlotte Home – Leave the Emotions Out of the Equation
- Pricing is CRITICAL When Selling Your Charlotte Real Estate
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Redefine Your Market Value
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Do Your Research
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Remodeling Tips | Ways to Save You Money
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips | Extend Your Selling Season
- Charlotte NC Home Seller Tips | It Only Takes ONE Offer
- 7 Painful Consequences of Overpricing Your Home
If you’d like additional advice on attracting buyers, please call me at (704) 491-3310 or email me at SavvyBroker@me.com for more information.
©Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group Real Estate | Charlotte NC Golfing Communities – Longview Country Club