Charlotte Home Seller Tips | Extend Your Selling Season
Spring is and has always been the best time to find the largest pool of buyers and sellers know this. Because parents don’t want to uproot their children in the middle of the school year, many buyers begin their home search and target an end-of-school Closing date so that they can be settled into a new neighborhood by the beginning of the next school year. As well, many sellers believe that buyers aren’t out in force during the winter months so, they pull their homes off of the market. This is also partially due to the holiday season and not wanting to have their homes show-ready during this time, nor do they want the showing interruptions during this season.
However, those buyers who ARE out shopping right now, for the most part, are serious buyers–buyers forced to relocate due to job changes. Savvy sellers choose to leave their homes on the market so that their home can be among the smaller supply of homes on the market for these very serious buyers. The competition weeds itself out during the holidays for those sellers who remain committed to selling their homes. These sellers tend to, generally speaking, garner more money from the sale because there isn’t as much inventory from which to choose.
So, if you’re contemplating temporarily taking your home off of the market, you may wish to reconsider your strategy!
More Charlotte home seller information:
- Two Key Ingredients to Selling Your Charlotte Luxury Home
- Charlotte Area Luxury Home – Staged, Stunning and SOLD!
- 10 Most Common Charlotte Home Seller Mistakes
- Things You MUST Disclose When Selling Your Charlotte Home
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Preparing for the Inspection
- Six Staging Tips to Get Your Charlotte Home Sold Quicker
- Charlotte Home Sellers – You Should NOT Have to Pay for Marketing Your Home UP FRONT!
- Safety Tips for Charlotte Home Sellers
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Five Updates to Get Your Charlotte Home SOLD!
- Charlotte NC Home Seller Tips | Spectacular vs. Blah – Guess Which SELLS?!
- Pricing Your Home for Sale, Myth vs. Reality
- Selling Your Charlotte Home – Leave the Emotions Out of the Equation
- Pricing is CRITICAL When Selling Your Charlotte Real Estate
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Redefine Your Market Value
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Do Your Research
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Remodeling Tips | Ways to Save You Money
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate
Debe Maxwell, CRS, Realtor®/Broker
THE MAXWELL HOUSE GROUP REAL ESTATE
1920 E. 7th Street
Charlotte, NC 28204
Mobile: (704) 491-3310
Fax: (704) 353-7014
©Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | Charlotte Home Seller Tips | Extend Your Selling Season