Charlotte NC Real Estate Market Report | Providence Country Club
Providence Country Club is one of the premier Country Clubs in the Charlotte region. Featuring an exquisite Dan Maples designed golf course, PCC offers some of the finest recreational amenities in the area. Established in 1989, Providence Country Club homes were built by some of Charlotte’s premier builders and offer a wide variety of architecture. Large lot sizes, winding wide roads and lush greenery all envelope you as you drive through the stately entrance. As well, Providence Country Club is in a location that is in close proximity to everything Charlotte and boast top-ranked public school assignments.
Providence Country Club Local Attractions:
- Stonecrest Shopping & Regal Cinemas (4 miles)
- Providence Prominade (2 miles)
- Arboretum Shopping, Dining & Cinemas (5 miles)
- SouthPark Mall (12 miles)
- Bank of America Stadium (20 miles)
- Bobcat Arena–Timewarner Arena (20 miles)
- Blumenthal and other fine theatre and arts facilities (20 miles)
- Paramount’s Carowinds Amusement Park (17 miles)
Providence Country Club members enjoy:
- Pool (with a highly competitive swim team)
- Tennis Courts (grab a lesson)!
- Elegant Dining
- Ballroom for your private parties
- Fitness Center
- Professional Shops
…Create a lifetime of memories with family and friends in Charlotte NC’s Providence Country Club!