Queen’s Feast Charlotte – SUMMER 2018 – July 20-29
In this summer season of the best culinary experience in all of Charlotte Metro, 125 restaurants will be participating in Charlotte Restaurant Week® | Queen’s Feast Charlotte. We know you’re going to want to try at least one of them! It’s difficult to limit yourself to one evening out when there is just so much from which to choose! Now is the time to experience some new as well as your ‘old’ favorite restaurants while you enjoy a divine dining experience at an incredibly reasonable price.
For only $30 – $35, bring a friend, your family or simply treat yourself to three courses of culinary delights. Charlotte Restaurant Week, has become a huge hit, bringing many Charlotte residents out for dining this week (regardless of the high temperatures) to sample some of the finest fare in the city. The number of restaurants participating in Queen’s Feast has more than DOUBLED since the inception of Charlotte Restaurant Week in 2008.
- Prix fixe price is $30 or $35 per person; all menu items are per person unless otherwise indicated.
- Prix fixe special is available for DINNER ONLY, July 20-29, 2018.
- Menus are subject to change without notice, based on product availability.
- Coupons may not be accepted at some restaurants during Charlotte Restaurant Week®. Please check with the restaurant and/or refer to coupon restrictions for redemption policies.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation for any reason, PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND CANCEL your reservation as soon as possible to give other diners and the restaurant the opportunity to fill those seats.
- Please check with the individual restaurants in advance to inquire if they can adjust certain items on their Queen’s Feast menus to accommodate dietary restrictions.
For the complete list of participating restaurants, their location, menu, and reservation information, visit CharlotteRestaurantWeek.iheart.com.
Some of our favorites include:
- Bonterra Dining and Wine Room (Dilworth)
- 5Church (Uptown)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – SouthPark (or Uptown)
- Carpe Diem Restaurant and Caterers (Elizabeth)
- The Melting Pot (Arboretum & Lake Norman)
- Dean & DeLuca Wine Room (SouthPark)
- The Pump House (Fort Mill)
- Upstream (SouthPark)
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House(SouthPark)
- Ilios Noche (Quail Corners/SouthPark)
- O-Ku Sushi (South End)
- 300 East (Dilworth)
- Napa on Providence (Myers Park)
- Pisces Shshi Bar & Lounge (Midtown)
- Vine American Kitchen (Ballantyne)
- BLT Steak (Uptown)
- Luce Ristorante e Bar (Uptown)
- Firebirds Wood-Fired Grill (SouthPark, Northlake, Stonecrest)
- Riverview Raw Bar (Belmont)
- Union Street Bistro (Concord)
Enjoy celebrating Charlotte’s 10th year of this popular semi-annual event!
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Queen’s Feast Charlotte – SUMMER 2018 – July 20-29