Best SouthPark Restaurants (Charlotte NC)
SouthPark Restaurants in Charlotte with Great Reviews
Baku – Open kitchen Japanese cuisine – incredible food, great service and good pricing too.
- Barrington’s – Fine dining, always ranked on the “Best of Charlotte” list. Quaint, intimate setting with an ever-changing, spectacular menu.
- Bricktops – American classics with fabulous salads.
- Café Monte – Classic French country fare – a great place for lunch!
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse – Fine dining in luxurious surroundings in Piedmont Row. (My son proposed to his wife here!)
- Dogwood Southern Table – Modern Southern kitchen style cooking; boasts fresh local ingredients.
- Firebird’s Wood–Fired Grill – Ahh..the grilled steaks and creative salads – and if you haven’t tried the lemonade, you simply must!
- Georges Brasserie – French brasserie blending modern and traditional French cuisine and one of the best Sunday buffets in SouthPark!
- Paco’s Tacos and Tequila – Tex Mex that boasts local ingredients – a great place for parties!
- Roosters Wood-Fired Kitchen – Delicious southern cooking with a fantastic wine menu.
- The Cowfish – My most-frequented restaurant – yes, they server amazing burgers AND delicious sushi. Try the Bento Box – a 1/2 order of each – simply divine!
- Upstream – Amazingly fresh seafood and sushi and an exhaustive wine menu.
- Yama Asian Fusion – One of our favorite sushi restaurants in all of Charlotte!
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com |Best SouthPark Restaurants (Charlotte NC)