Charlotte Luxury Home Market Report | JAN 2017
How’s the Charlotte luxury home market doing? Here are the final numbers for January’s luxury home sales (sales > $500,000 in Charlotte proper):
- 75 Charlotte luxury homes sold and Closed in January, 2017.
- Average list price was $835,212.
- Average sales price, $787,639, a 94.3% list-to-sales-price ratio.
- Average heated square feet was 3,664 and sold at $224.07/square foot.
- Average beds & baths, 4 & 4.
- Most sales in a single community in the luxury price range were:
Visit www.CharlotteLuxuryHomeTeam.com for more information and to search for luxury homes in the Charlotte Metro region. Your first step should be enlisting an experienced, local real estate broker. Selecting a great broker is not as easy as it may seem. There are real estate agents and brokers who will ?sell you anything? but, you want to enlist a seasoned real estate professional for your luxury real estate needs. We would love to share our knowledge of our luxury market with you!
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Charlotte Luxury Home Market Report | JAN 2017