2017 Top 10 Restaurants in Charlotte
According to a recent review of major metropolitan cities, Charlotte among them, here are the 10 best overall restaurants across the Charlotte Metro region:
- Luce (Italian), Uptown*
- Aix en Provence (French), Myers Park
- Dressler’s Restaurant (American steakhouse), Midtown* & Birkdale*
- Rudy’s Italian Restaurant and Bar (Italian), South Charlotte
- Lumiere French Kitchen (French), Myers Park/Eastover*
- The Fig Tree Restaurant (continental), Elizabeth
- Heirloom Restaurant (farm-to-table), Mountain Island Lake*
- The Capital Grille (American steakhouse), Uptown*
- Webb Custom Kitchen (contemporary American), Gastonia*
- Barrington’s Restaurant (contemporary American), SouthPark
We have through Sunday to sample some of these restaurants which are also participating in Queen’s Feast (Charlotte Restaurant Week). Those restaurants participating in the event are noted by an asterisk (*) and links provided to their sites for more information on Queen’s Feast.
Charlotte’s Winter, 2017 Queen’s Feast features more than 130 Charlotte-area eateries offering prix fixe menus of three courses or more for $30 or $35 per person. For more information, click here.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | 2017 Top 10 Restaurants in Charlotte