Uptown Charlotte Condos and Townhomes for Sale – The Trademark
If you’re searching for Uptown Charlotte condos and townhomes for sale, you’re going to love this featured property! TheTrademark Condominiums are located at the corner of W. Trade and N.Pine/S. Mint Streets in the Third Ward of Uptown Charlotte; the complex was designed by award-winning architect, David Furman. Trademark condominiums are located just four blocks from the Bank of America stadium, five blocks from the Charlotte Bobcat’s arena and is a quick two blocks from the Uptown Harris Teeter grocery store.
28 floors with 202 Residential units featuring open, loft style floorplans, are housed in the Trademark. The first floor is retail and second and third floors are offices, and the rest are residential. These upscale, sophisticated, urban condos in Uptown Charlotte have 10-foot ceilings, granite in the kitchens and baths, hardwood floors, and private balconies.
The Trademark boasts a 7th floor amenities level which caps the secured parking deck and boasts a 12,000 square foot terrace with heated pool, a fire pit, pool table and outdoor grill and even a doggie park. Also located on the 7th floor is a community room with a 42-inch plasma TV as well as an exercise room and kitchen area for entertaining.
333 W. Trade Street. This newer condo complex, built in 2007, has so very much to offer. The Uptown condos in Trademark range from 600 to 1,800 SF. Located on the first floor of The Trademark, Press, an in/outdoor wine bar, sushi and sandwich shop, is a local favorite you’ll enjoy. A mere two blocks to Charlotte’s center, known as ‘The Square,’ the Trademark condos in Uptown Charlotte are just where you want to be within the city! Fabulous views of the towering buildings that make up Charlotte’s gorgeous skyline, as well as historic church views and so much adventure awaiting you…how can you resist The Trademark?
Features of the Trademark Condominiums include:
- Floor to ceiling glass in the living spaces of the condos
- Secured building with Closed Caption TV
- Most condos feature a private balcony
- Features include granite, stainless and upgraded kitchens
- Open, loft floorplans
- Chrome hardware throughout
- Tile foyers in most of the units
- Wood flooring in most of the living areas
- Some floorplans include a fluted glass dividing wall in the living area
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ceramic tile baths with shower surround
- A minimm of 2 ceiling fans with pre-wiring in all units
- Network ready
- Energy efficient heat pump
- Monthly homeowner’s dues that include water, sewer, common area maintenance (including secure areas and CCTV), building maintenance, garbage collection and management fees, taxes and insurance on common areas.
Charlotte Real Estate and Relocation Specialist
Debe Maxwell offers many years of experience helping those relocating to the Charlotte area as well as providing an aggressive marketing strategy for homes for sale in Charlotte. If you’re relocating to Charlotte, Debe will help you locate first, then locate the perfect Charlotte neighborhood the perfect home for sale which fits your lifestyle and your budget to a ’t.’
For your relocation needs, email Debe or give her a call today!
Mobile: (704) 491-3310
Fax: (704) 749-9531