Charlotte Luxury Home Market Report | DEC 2016
How’s the Charlotte luxury home market doing? To wrap up 2016, here are the final numbers for December’s luxury home sales:
- 82 Charlotte luxury homes sold and Closed in December, 2016.
- Average list price was $827,996.
- Average sales price, $784,963, a 94.8% list-to-sales-price ratio.
- Average square feet was 3,816 and sold at $210.88/square foot.
- Average beds & baths, 4 & 4.
- Most sales in a single community in the luxury price range were:
Visit www.CharlotteLuxuryHomeTeam.com for more information and to search for luxury homes in the Charlotte Metro region. Your first step should be enlisting an experienced, local real estate broker. Selecting a great broker is not as easy as it may seem. There are real estate agents and brokers who will ?sell you anything? but, you want to enlist a seasoned real estate professional for your luxury real estate needs. We would love to share our knowledge of our luxury market with you!
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Charlotte Luxury Home Market Report | DEC 2016