How Do I Know that I’ve Found the Right Agent to Work With Me?
Choosing the right real estate professional to assist you in your Charlotte home purchase is truly just as important as finding the right home. Making an informed decision here is critical. We would love for you to consider us as your right real estate professional and welcome your review of references, an extensive interview or whatever we can do to demonstrate that we are qualified for the job.
Please feel free to drop us an email or give us a call and we will be happy to answer any of your questions. We are here to serve you and look forward to working with you to build your home buying team. We work together to get the job done for you and have many talented resources to achieve that very important goal. After all, this is likely the largest purchase you’ve ever made!
Want more details on the listings featured on our site? We routinely preview listings for our buyers so that we don’t waste their valuable time when they do head out to tour Charlotte homes for sale. Let us know which ones you’re interested in learning more about and we’ll get that information right to you.
Searching for a home is an in-depth process that can sometimes seem daunting. Because our focus is on customer service, making life easier on you with regards to the entire process is our top priority. We pride ourselves in being able to target specific client needs associated with choosing the right home. Here a few things you should consider when searching for your home:
- Lifestyle – is your new home in an area that is convenient to you and does it meet your lifestyle needs?
- Location – is the neighborhood what you are looking for and will it generate a good resale value?
- Taxes – are they affordable?
- Interest rates – is now a good time to buy?
- Inspections – have you lined up a home inspector?
- Determining your price – is the home in your set price range?
- Calculating rent vs. buy – use the mortgage calculator on our site- is it really smart to rent right now?
- Timing – again, is now a good time to buy?
Have you taken into consideration all of the aspects related to home buying (mortgage, job, etc.)? Taking all of these components, as well as selecting an agent, are all critical to reaching your ultimate goal–locating your next home!