Deerfield Creek Home**SOLD**: 3611 Fawn Hill Road
**Another Maxwell House Group – Re/Max Executive Listing UNDER CONTRACT**
Sorry you missed this lovely home! If you’re thinking of selling your home, visit www.ListMyCharlotteHome.com, call (704) 491-3310 or email CharlotteBroker@icloud.com for other available homes for sale in this area or give us a call and we’ll put you on our ‘hot list’ for instant notification when a home in this area comes available–as SOON as it comes on the market!
Stunning curb appeal on this Deerfield Creek gem! Enter the grand foyer, leading you in along the newly finished hardwood floors on the main level. Spacious formals with large windows that let the sunshine in. Beautiful granite countertops, tile backsplash, large pantry and bar area in this simply sleek kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook and the family room.
Family room boasts built-ins and gas-log fireplace. Lots of windows on the back of the home offer fantastic views of the park-like backyard setting. Impeccable attention to detail including the upgraded lighting and heavy millwork.
This absolutely beautiful full-brick home with 3-car garage in Deerfield Creek has a master-on-main with an additional first floor office space/nursery attached to luxurious master suite. New frameless shower and updated master bath.
Three additional generously sized bedrooms are upstairs with enormous bonus room. Possibilities abound with the enormous bonus room and upstairs office. Lots of great storage space is found throughout the home.
Incredible outdoor space with oversized wood deck, gas grill (gas line), full-yard irrigation & landscape lighting. The yard has been professionally landscaped and is often called ‘the best yard in the neighborhood’ by Deerfield Creek residents! New HVAC systems, lots of updates and more in this lovely home zoned for top-ranked schools.
Sellers understand that everyone has different preferences & are offering $8K at closing so you can make this home your own!
What a great location! Extremely convenient to restaurants and shops at the Promenade and Waverly, as well as I485!
What our sellers love about living in Deerfield Creek…
- Top-ranked schools
- Every street has a pathway that leads to the common area
- Neighborhood pool, tennis courts, playground, soccer field, basketball court
- Fantastic neighbors!
What our sellers love about their home…
- Amazing curb appeal…”It’s even more amazing when decorated for the Holidays”
- Oversized bedrooms
- 4 bedrooms, HUGE bonus and still have space for 2 offices
- Our beautiful deck is great for entertaining
- Built-in gas line to the grill (grill conveys)
- A private and large guest suite
- Lots of beautiful hardwoods and millwork
- Professional and beautiful landscaping
- Multiple clever storage spaces throughout
- Landscape lighting
- Full-yard irrigation with drip lines in front beds – even the flowerpots have drip lines!
- Side-load three-car garage
- Easy, open flow for entertaining
- Great kitchen
- Built-ins in great room
- Two staircases
- Updated hardware and bathroom fixtures
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Deerfield Creek Home JUST LISTED: 3611 Fawn Hill Road