Dilworth Market Report JULY 2018 – Charlotte NC
Despite the heat of summer, Dilworth’s lush, green, stately oak trees provide delightful, cool shade as you stroll along the sidewalks of this lovely community. Dilworth’s popularity is unmatched in our area and touring the community listings this week, left no wonder in my clients’ minds either – they were quite pleased to discover Dilworth.
The neighborhood is filled with craftsman style bungalows and of course, the occasional Queen Annes and the rare Colonial Revivals. East Boulevard serves as the ‘spine’ through the neighborhood and is lined with restaurants, offices, boutiques, shops, many of which are located in renovated historic homes. The convenience of all of these businesses makes the Dilworth community quite walkable…and another reason to fall in love with this neighborhood.
Regardless of the season, Dilworth homes are highly sought-after. I own property in the community and I spend a good deal of my work and free time enjoying this endearing Charlotte neighborhood. Needless to say, I thoroughly giving our relocation clients tours of this lovely community…and sharing my monthly market updates here too.
So, without further ado, let’s review how the Dilworth real estate market is doing.
Here are the JULY 2018 numbers:
- 11 Dilworth single family homes (SFH) sold and Closed in JUNE, 2018. 13 condos/townhomes sold as well.
- Average SFH list price was $939,727.
- Average sales price, $932,864 a 99% list-to-sales-price ratio (SFH).
- Sales prices in Dilworth ranged from $635,000 to $1,385,000 last month (SFH).
- Average heated square feet (SFH) was 3,009 and sold at $318.30/square foot.
- Average beds & baths, 4 & 3 (SFH).
- There are currently 29 SFH homes listed in Dilworth (+ 8 that are under Contract) & 15 condos/townhomes (+ 12 under Contract) as well.
Closed Sales in Dilworth – Click the interactive graph for year-over-year up-to-date data (Dilworth TOTAL Closed Sales JUNE 2018 = 27)
Average Sales Price – $602,390
Average Days on the Market – 45 in JUNE, 2018
Number of Homes on the Market – 46 last month
Showings per Listing in June – 7.7
Market Absorption Rate – 2.3 Month Supply
Visit www.DiscoverDilworth.com for more information on this lovely historic but, hip community.
Let me know how I can assist you – as a seller or a buyer. Give me a call or text at (704) 491-3310 or email CharlotteBroker@icloud.com. Visit www.DiscoverDilworth.com for more community information.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Dilworth Market Report JULY 2018