What’s Not to Love about 1536 Ideal Way?
There’s more that meets the eye of this one-of-a-kind home in Charlotte’s favorite neighborhood, Dilworth. This one is a must-see home on a great street in one of the best locations in the area – a stone’s throw from Freedom Park as well as East Boulevard.
Here are a few things that you may have missed by just looking at the online photos:
- Enjoy the privacy of living on a short, quiet, blind alley with no through-traffic.
- The home is wired for fiber internet with access points on all 3 levels (main level office, upstairs loft and basement)
- Outdoor gas lines (2 levels – deck & lower level patio) outdoors – for grills and/or gas fireplace
- High-end finishes – Restoration Hardware appointments throughout the entire home.
- Best price per square foot in the neighborhood
- Newly designed backyard – an entertainer’s paradise – enormous patio, covered by screened porch above as well as extended patio and fire pit.
- Fenced in backyard with oversized storage (with electricity)
- Like new – completely rebuilt from the foundation up in 2015.
- The flow of the home is built for entertaining with open kitchen to family room and the screened porch or the open rec room/ basement leads easily out to the back patio.
OH, there’s plenty to love about this home and we would love to give you the tour. We will be hosting an open house this Sunday from noon to 2:00. Come see what all of the chatter is about!
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | DILWORTH OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, 1/27 – NOON – 2PM