There’s no place like home – in Hembstead!
Our sellers are saddened to be leaving a community in which they’ve lived for 24 years. It’s difficult to leave the place you’ve called home for so long; the place you spent decades creating memories with your children; a place like Hembstead with all that this wonderful Charlotte community has to offer, including the life-long friendships forged with neighbors here.
“It takes many neighbors to run this neighborhood. You know that this is the best neighborhood in Charlotte, one of the most desirable. No doubt, it’s the neighbors and their efforts that are the difference! Your neighbors are running/working Swim Team, serving on the HOA Board, working on the Architectural Review Board, running Women’s Club, Men’s Night Out, the Welcome Committee, the Social Committee, and the Progressive Dinner Committee.”
These are just a few things that the sellers at 2332 Oakmeade Drive love about Hembstead…
- Tree-lined, quiet, elegant community just 15 minutes from Uptown and 10 minutes from SouthPark
- Well-maintained neighborhood
- Low HOA dues – only $800/year
- Well-managed HOA budget & covenants
- Clubhouse, tennis courts, walking & jogging trails, volleyball court, ponds
- Active neighborhood swim team
- Large, lush lots
- Easy access to I-485
- Very friendly, caring community – a ‘true’ neighborhood
- Women’s club
- Social get-togethers
- Holiday parties
- Progressive dinners
- Deck parties and more…
- Top-ranked schools
- Demographics vary – there’s something for everyone in Hembstead
- Shopping, dining, medical, dental and entertainment at the Arboretum
- In Hembstead, you’re minutes from everything Charlotte yet, still enjoy the serenity of a community that feels like you’re living in the country!
- Hembstead is such a peaceful place to live
- Residents/homeowners care about the community – they frequently update and improve their homes and lots
- Hembstead is not a cookie-cutter community – several custom builders came together to develop one of Charlotte’s most coveted neighborhoods with each home having its own, unique characteristics.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com |There’s no place like home – in Hembstead!