The Holidays are Upon Us!
There is just no better feeling than during the holiday season–regardless of your religious beliefs, it’s just an exciting season! We’re gearing up for one of our best holiday seasons in real estate as well! If you’re thinking about selling your home, give us a call. There ARE buyers out there who are desperately trying to find a home but, just can’t! Inventory is down and nearly as quickly as homes go on the market, they are selling–again, especially if they’re priced right, in great condition and in a good location.
Sellers, if you’re preparing that home to SELL, then price it right–it WILL sell! Remember the 3 major factors in selling your Charlotte home are…
- Location – There is nothing that you can change about this but, remember you loved the home when you bought it so, someone else will just as you did IF the next two factors are just right.
- Condition – Have you de-cluttered? Have you cleaned until there’s no more cleaning to do? Have you replaced those windows that have lost their seal? Have you pre-inspected? Have you taken care of general maintenance? Have you made the renovations necessary to appeal to today’s buyer?
- Price – If the condition is just right and your home is still not selling, try reducing the price. If it’s priced right, it WILL sell! Here’s a great article on pricing your Charlotte home properly–and what can happen to your bottom line if you don’t.
A quick glance at the Charlotte real estate market will tell the story:
- Currently there are 3,258 single family homes for sale in the city of Charlotte
- In the past WEEK, 241 single family homes went under Contract!
- 159 single family homes Closed during the past 7 days
- There are currently 830 condos and townhomes for sale in the city of Charlotte
- 63 Charlotte condos and townhomes went into Escrow during the past WEEK
- During the past 7 days, 45 Charlotte condos and townhomes Closed!
Enjoy this holiday season and if Charlotte real estate is what you’re shopping for, let us know how we may help!