Charlotte NC Real Estate Sales Report – 06JUN18 – $500K+ Market
How’s the Charlotte luxury home market doing? Current data for June’s luxury home sales (sales > $500,000 in Charlotte proper) is as follows:
- 210 Charlotte luxury homes sold and Closed in May, 2018.
- Average list price for May’s sales was $886,465.
- Average sales price, $864,955
- 98% list-to-sales-price ratio.
- Average heated square feet was 3,665 and sold at $239.17/square foot.
- Average beds & baths, 4 & 4.
- Most sales in a single community in the luxury price range were:
There are currently 697 homes in Charlotte that are active with a price of >$500,000.
331 homes in Charlotte in the $500K+ price range are under Contract.
As mentioned, 331 homes in the luxury range in Charlotte have gone under Contract (only in Charlotte). Here is the breakdown by price:
$500,000 – $600,000 – 97
$600,000 – $700,000 – 72
$700,000 – $800,000 – 42
$800,000 – $900,000 – 29
$900,000 – $1M – 21
$1M+ – 70
If you’re thinking of selling your Charlotte home, let’s talk! As with everything in life, preparation is key and I will equip you with what you’ll need to get you, as seamlessly as possible, through the home-selling process. Our list-to-sales price ratio is higher than the competition and our days on the market, fewer! Call or text (704) 491-3310 and let’s get started!
*References from any of our sellers are available upon request. Read our reviews at www.CharlotteRealEstateAgentReviews.com
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Charlotte NC Real Estate Sales Report – 06JUN18 – $500K+ Market