Charlotte NC Home Seller Tips | 5 Questions to Ask Your Charlotte Real Estate Agent When Selling Your Home
From deciding on the list price to closing the final deal, the role of your Charlotte real estate agent is to make sure every aspect of the sale process runs smoothly. In order to accomplish this goal, you and your Realtor® need to be on the same page. Below are a few questions to ask your Charlotte real estate agent before putting your home on the market.
1. Is my Charlotte home ready to list?
Ask your Realtor® his/her professional opinion as to whether your home is ready to be listed in its current condition or if it would be advantageous to make improvements first. In some cases, a simple renovation can ensure that you get a much better sales price on the home. Is a pre-inspection a good idea? Has the general upkeep been maintained?
2. How much have comparable homes sold for in my area?
The answer to this question will help you to get a much clearer picture of what your house is worth and what kind of competition you’re up against. Your Realtor® will help you to determine the right price for your home.
3. Is this the right time to sell?
Your Realtor® should have his/her finger on the pulse of the current market specific to YOUR area. Your Charlotte real estate agent will be able to tell you whether this is the right time to sell or if you should wait.
4. What are the most common problems facing Charlotte home sellers and how do you handle them?
An experienced agent will be able to discuss with you what to expect throughout the process, as well as any problems that may arise. Most importantly, your agent should know how to avoid as many potential problems as possible. Those who actively sell have a distinct advantage here because as the market changes, so do the problems that arise as well as the strategies to avoid them!
5. What is the best strategy for selling my Charlotte home?
Your Charlotte real estate agent should be able to not only demonstrate a defined marketing strategy but, share with you results. You will want an aggressive Realtor® who knows how to market and sell your home in the shortest amount of time and for the most money possible.
Thinking of selling your Charlotte home? These are just a few of the important questions you should ask your Charlotte real estate agent before they sell your home. An informed professional will be happy to answer all of your questions and provide any clarification you might need. Feel free to give me a call at (704) 491-3310 or email me at SavvyBroker@me.com for more information.
More Charlotte home seller information –
You may think that there is a lot of information in the links below…and there is! However, we work with a very large number of Charlotte home sellers and write these articles as we come across issues that we see sellers facing. Some are repeat items but, we assure you that if you follow our guidelines to prepare your home for selling, we can help you achieve success in getting your Charlotte home SOLD!
- Two Key Ingredients to Selling Your Charlotte Luxury Home
- Charlotte Area Luxury Home – Staged, Stunning and SOLD!
- 10 Most Common Charlotte Home Seller Mistakes in 2012
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Preparing for the Inspection
- Six Staging Tips to Get Your Charlotte Home Sold Quicker
- Charlotte Home Sellers – You Should NOT Have to Pay for Marketing Your Home UP FRONT!
- Safety Tips for Charlotte Home Sellers
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Five Updates to Get Your Charlotte Home SOLD!
- Charlotte NC Home Seller Tips | Spectacular vs. Blah – Guess Which SELLS?!
- Pricing Your Home for Sale, Myth vs. Reality
- Selling Your Charlotte Home – Leave the Emotions Out of the Equation
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Redefine Your Market Value
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Do Your Research
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – Remodeling Tips | Ways to Save You Money
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips | Extend Your Selling Season
- Charlotte NC Home Seller Tips | It Only Takes ONE Offer
- 7 Painful Consequences of Overpricing Your Charlotte Home for Sale
- 3 Common Charlotte Home Seller Mistakes | A Buyers’ Perspective
- 5 Tips for Selling Your Home in Charlotte in 2013
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips | Why Buyers DON’T Want Fixer Uppers!
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips – How To Get Your Home Sold Quickly!
- Charlotte Home Seller Tips | 4 Things that Will Turn Home Buyers Away
- Charlotte Home Selling Tip – Exterior Photos Speak Volumes
- Top 10 List of Do’s and Don’ts When Listing Your Charlotte Home for Sale
- Charlotte Home Sellers | 10 Tips for an Accurate Appraisal
- Charlotte Home Sellers’ Guide | Top 10 Seller Mistakes in 2013
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group Real Estate | SavvyBroker@me.com | 5 Questions to Ask Your Charlotte Real Estate Agent When Selling Your Home